Effective Date: October 1, 2021
Information We Collect and Receive
We collect Personal Information about you when you communicate with us through email, telephone, website form, our Third-Party Portals (as described below), or otherwise. We also collect information when you sign-up for an account through our website or Third-Party Portals. Most of the time, the Personal Information we collect will come directly from questions that you answer in our communications, from resume and job application submission, profiles of yourself and your career that you create, or when you visit the website. The Personal Information we collect includes:
- Name, email address, phone number, mailing address, account and login information, and other contact information when you create an account or make a submission on our website or Third-Party Portals.
- Social media information and profile and any information accessible on such profile, when you provide or link those accounts to us.
- Your resume or CV, work history, education, race, ethnicity, gender, skills that you list, professional certifications and awards, and referral sources when you provide it to us or include it in any job application materials.
- Work and professional preferences and similar profile information in your account on our website or a Third-Party Portal.
- Any other information or communications you send to us via email, website form, telephone, or otherwise.
- General website statistics and usage information including your IP address, page views, type of web browser and operating system, duration of your visits, and information about the content and pages you view and the features you access on the website.
Do Not Track Signals. This website does not respond to Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals. Third party applications and plugins, such as social media integration, may treat DNT signals differently.
No Information from Children Under Age 18. The Website is not directed to children under the age of 18. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 18, we will promptly delete that information. If you believe we have collected Personal Information from someone under age 18, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How We Use Your Personal Information
YUPRO Placement is a talent platform helping companies fill critical roles, and to do that we use your Personal Information to communicate open job opportunities, referrals and expand our talent network.
- We use your Personal Information to create and maintain your account with us, to pass along your credentials to our employer clients, to improve our website and our services, and to maintain our talent network.
- If you work on a project or accept a position where YUPRO Placement or its affiliate is your employer, we use your Personal Information for onboarding and our continue use of your Personal Information as an employee will be consistent with our then current employment practices.
- For all website visitors, including visitors who are not part of our talent network or who work for our employer clients, we use your Personal Information, including analytics and usage information, for marketing and analysis, to improve and maintain our website and services and to maintain records of our general business operations.
How We Share and Disclose Information
Disclosure as Part of Our Talent Network. We may disclose your Personal Information to potential employer clients as part of our referral network and talent platform.
Disclosures for Legal Requirements. We may disclose your Personal Information to respond to legal requirements, to protect or enforce our rights and policies, to protect or enforce the rights of a third party, to prevent harm to a person or as required or permitted by law, including, without limitation, to comply with a subpoena or court order.
Disclosure of Non-Personal Information. We may disclose your anonymized or de-identified information to any party including potential business partners, advertisers, investors, users, and other third parties.
Disclosure to Corporate Affiliates and Successors. YUPRO Placement may disclose Personal Information and other data to its parent, subsidiaries or other affiliates, if any. If YUPRO Placement is part of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, sale of some or all of its assets, or similar transaction, or takes steps in contemplation of such transactions (e.g., due diligence), Personal Information and other data may be shared or transferred with a new or prospective owner, subject to standard confidentiality agreements.
Disclosure to Third Party Service Providers. We engage third party service providers to assist in providing data storage, website hosting, analytics, and other services. Personal Information is hosted on their servers and services on our behalf and is kept confidential and limited to YUPRO’s use.
Disclosure to Analytics and Advertising Partners. We use analytics cookies and services such as Google Analytics, to understand our website visits and use. For more information about how Google Analytics uses your information, please see https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
Storage and Retention
YUPRO Placement takes the privacy of your information seriously. We use industry standard physical, technical and administrative security measures and safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of Personal Information. However, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us. Further, it is your responsibility to protect the security of your account and login information.
Third Party Websites
California Privacy Rights
Under California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who provide Personal Information in obtaining products or services for personal, family, or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us a calendar year information about the information we shared, if any, with other business for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared information for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g. requests made in 2021 will receive information regarding 2020 sharing activities, if any).
Web Accessibility Statement
At Year Up Professional Resources PBC, dba YUPRO Placement, we’re committed to accessibility. It is our policy to ensure that everyone, including persons with disabilities, has full and equal access to our digital offerings. For purposes of this policy, “accessible” means that a person with disability is afforded the opportunity to acquire the same information and engage in the same interactions as a person without disability with substantially equivalent ease of use.
For the purposes of this Policy, the Digital Accessibility Standards are The World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1, Level AA Conformance (WCAG 2.1 Level AA) for websites and web-based applications and services (Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 AA). Software and services that are not web-based should conform to WCAG 2.1 Level AA to the extent such guidelines may usefully be applied to improve the accessibility of these resources.
YUPRO Placement’s website (www.yupro.com) is compatible with most major Internet browsers including Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Yupro.com may not perform optimally on Internet Explorer and older browser versions.
YUPRO Placement expects that Senior Leadership will promote broad awareness of this Policy, assign responsibility to ensure the accessibility of YUPRO Placement’s website, and designate a Web Accessibility Coordinator if needed. Accordingly, all YUPRO Placement employees should be mindful of this Policy and aim to ensure that the content they post to, publish on, or communicate through YUPRO Placement website or any other websites like LinkedIn is accessible. This commitment to accessibility is available on the YUPRO Placement website.
Where applicable, YUPRO Placement distributes this policy to all personnel or contractors who work with company-related web content including writers, editors, designers, and developers.
YUPRO Placement periodically reviews the website content and makes sure is accessible per the current standards. The company assesses and improves accessibility as it deems necessary. YUPRO Placement conducts a third-party audit of its website for accessibility annual, or as needed.
Through genuine effort and commitment including testing, audits, consulting, and remediation, we believe YUPRO Placement adheres to best practices for compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Please email email@example.com for additional information or questions.
Questions and How To Contact Us